Our motto “Wood is passion and emotion”
“Successful trading of wood is based on trust, passion for the product and good relations.” These guiding principle characterizes Mayer-Fischer Wood Trading since the beginning. Behind Mayer-Fischer Wood Trading is a great team consisting of Hannes Fischer, Susanne Klein and Wilfried Tissot – simply „Wood in the best Mayer-Fischer quality “.
- 1953 Emil Mayer founded with passion and commitment his company “Mayer Holzhandel”
- Early 80’s the legal form changed into a GmbH
- 1990 Edgar Mayer took over the management as well as purchasing and sales in Europe and overseas. His brother and co-owner René Mayer focused on the high-quality wood purchase and sale.
- 1990 expansion of the headquarter in Rankweil
- 2008 Hannes Fischer took over the management
- 2019 „Mayer Holzhandel GmbH“ becomes „Mayer-Fischer Holz und Handel GmbH“ and Hannes Fischer becomes owner and managing director